CVMA® Maine Chapter 17-1
The Crossroads Chapter
Cumberland Fair Gun Raffle
All donations made to the Combat Veterans Motorcycle Association® (CVMA®) will be used to further progress in our mission to be
“Vets Helping Vets”
SPRING GUN RAFFLE - OFFICIAL RULES
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The SPRINGFAIR GUN RAFFLE (\"Gun Raffle\") begins on FEBRUARY 15, 2020 at 9:00 AM and ends on or before MARCH 29, 2019 at 5:00 PM or when tickets sell out (the \"Contest Period\").
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is the Crossroads Chapter of the Combat Veterans Motorcycle Association®, Maine 17-1 (“CVMA 17-1”) ("Sponsor"). By participating in the Raffle, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Raffle. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Raffle. Sponsor may be reached by email at during the Contest Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States who are LEGALLY ELIGIBLE to OWN A FIREARM AND IS AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE (the \"Entrant\"). This Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
First Prize: (1) Winner will receive [one (1) Windham Weaponry R16A4T "HBC"]
Second Prize: (1) Winner will receive [one (1) HK VP9]
Third Prize: (1) Winner will receive [one (1) $200 Visa® Gift Card] [Visa® is a registered trademark of Visa Inc. and is not affiliated with this raffle. The Crossroads Chapter of the Combat Veterans Motorcycle Association®, Maine 17-1 makes no claim that Visa® or Visa Inc. or any of its subsidiaries or associates are in any way affiliated with this contest, nor is it sponsoring this raffle in any way, shape or form.]
If you are a Winner, your name goes back into the drawing and you are eligible for the remaining prizes. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States who meet contest eligibility requirements and Prize will only be awarded to Winners with addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. All Laws regarding Firearms sales/transfers must be followed by Winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Raffle during the Contest Period by purchasing a ticket from a member of CVMA® 17-1, or at any of the venues at which tickets will be sold. Venues can be found on the following website:
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Raffle will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Contest Period. The random drawing will be conducted on or before MARCH 29, 2020 (or when tickets sell out) after the Contest Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning are 1 in 750.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by PHONE at the phone number provided in the Entry Information on or before approximately MARCH 29, 2020 (or after tickets sell out) after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize as directed by Sponsor within 10 DAYS of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive phone number(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any phone number.
Any winner notification not responded to within 10 DAYS may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner will be required to sign a Release of Liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \"the Prize Claim Documents\") as well as pass appropriate state and federal background checks and be eligible to purchase and own a firearm. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
7. PRIVACY: Any personal information supplied by you will not be used outside purposes of the Contest. By entering the Contest, you grant Sponsor permission to share your phone number and any other personally identifiable information with the other Raffle Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Raffle; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Raffle; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Raffle or download of any materials in the Contest.
If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Raffle in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Contest.
9. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
COMBAT VETERANS MOTORCYCLE ASSOCIATION® MAINE 17-1
cc: GUN RAFFLE
9 N. RIVER RD. # 246
AUBURN, MAINE 04210
Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than 30 DAYS after the Promotion Period has ended. For accessing a Winner List online, visit www.cvma17-1.com/gunraffle. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
10. SPONSOR: COMBAT VETERANS MOTORCYCLE ASSOCIATION® MAINE 17-1
9 N. RIVER RD. # 246
AUBURN, MAINE 04210
Last updated 7/03/20